Tuesday, April 17, 2012






Product Reviewed: Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Serum

I recently ran out of my beloved Moroccan Oil hair oil and decided to be adventurous and try a new product, Ojon oil.  I was immediately seduced by the scent of the Ojon oil, but that is where my love affair ended.  I put the oil in my damp hair after washing and conditioning.  The oil didn't feel heavy while my hair was wet, but as it dry my hair felt and looked limp and greasy.  Oh dear.  I'll admit I tend to be a little overzealous with product application, but I applied the same amount (if not more) of my Moroccan Oil without trouble.  One thing I really like about the Ojon oil is that it is a thermal protectant.   I'm not one to waste product, so I'm going to try and fall in love with my Ojon.  If anything changes as I keep forging on, I'll post an update.  Until then, stick with Moroccan Oil...it just can't be beat!

Tip: Definitely don't bother applying this product to dry hair--even the tiniest amount looks greasy and weighs hair down.


No comments:

Post a Comment