Thursday, June 21, 2012


Product Reviewed: Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion




I'm always skeptical of products that promise to boost hair's volume instantly.  (This particular product promises a 17% increase in thickness.)  Having had good luck with other Aveda hair care products, I recently gave Aveda's Hair Potion a try.  Two days later (don't judge me for not washing my hair every day), my hair still feels thicker at the roots.  This product made my hair easier to style, added noticeable volume to the roots, and absorbed all oil!  Talk about a time saver!  I recommend this styling product to anyone looking for a root booster, dry shampoo, or texturizing product.


Tip:  DO NOT SHAKE THIS PRODUCT!  Before application, give the bottle a 360 degree turn.  This will mix the product just slightly.  (If the product comes out as a paste it is too mixed.)  Product should apply as a true powder.  Next, hold the bottle several inches from scalp and puff small amounts of powder at roots.  Do not apply to wet hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment