Thursday, June 21, 2012


Product Reviewed: Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara


I can't think of a single girl who can make it through summer without relying on a good waterproof mascara.  (No, raccoon eyes do not compliment your tan...)  Thankfully, Tarte offers a waterproof version of its bestselling mascara that will deliver looks and staying power.  Just like the original, this waterproof version will lengthen, volumize, curl, and condition lashes.  This product is the Renaissance Man of mascaras--it does it all.  But will it survive a day in the pool?  YES!


Lights, Camera, Splashes is the ONLY mascara I trust from a day of water fun.  Believe me, I put this baby to the test:  I swam under water, rubbed my eyes, spritzed my face, etc...and not even a single smudge.  Really.  (Sound to good to be true?  I agree, which is why I had to try it myself to become a believer.)  My lashes look separated, lengthened, volumized, and SMUDGE-FREE beach day after beach day.  


Tip: If you can't bear to part with you every day non-waterproof mascara, try layering a waterproof formula as a second coat (at least on tips) to help minimize smudging.


Another tip:  You'll want to use a waterproof makeup remover with this mascara.  My favorite: Make Up Forever's Sens'Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment