Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Product Reviewed: Korres Holiday 2011 Guava Indulgences Kit


I bought this kit as a Christmas treat for myself months ago.  Since then, I've been enjoying Korres' luxurious natural body products.  The light guava scent leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed.  The scent is light enough so as to not mix with any perfume I might add.  The body butter absorbs instantly and leaves skin feeling velvety soft for hours.  The body wash works up to a rich lather.  Both body butter and body wash last FOREVER!  The Lip Butter is nice, but not life-changing.  I wouldn't buy it by itself but in a kit, why not!  These Korres products are all paraben, sulfate, and synthetic free.  Shea butter softens, moisturizes, and rejuvenates skin.   Almond, sunflower, and avocado oils provide nourishment to improve skin elasticity and smoothness.  I look forward to the delicious scent and luxurious texture or Korres' body products after each and every shower!


Tip: Transform your body butter into a body shimmer by adding an illuminizer or shimmer powder into the lotion before applying.  This look is especially sexy during the summer when you're showing a little extra skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment