Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Product Reviewed: NARS Pore Refining Primer


This is one of the most liquid-y primers I've ever tried.  Not necessarily bad, just different.  I liked the fact that the primer promised to address pores as well as fine lines and wrinkles.  At first I was disappointed by the small bottle, but found that a little goes a very long way.  I've heard relatively positive things about this primer, but myself had a reaction to it.  Every time I use this primer, I break out.  Not ideal.  The texture isn't heavy, and the formula is fragrance free yet somehow this primer and I can't seem to get along.  Luckily, I didn't fall in love with the texture so no big loss.  Overall, impressions I get from clients seem to be mixed.  Overall rating: Mehh....


Tip: For those with sensitive or reactive skins (prone to irritation and/or reactions), do a patch test on a small area of your face to test for sensitivity.  If you want to jump right in, be sure to only try one new product at a time so as to not overwhelm your delicate skin.  Additionally, by only trying one new product at a time you'll be able to quickly isolate the genesis of any problems that may arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment