Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Product Reviewed: Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer


I feel like I just had a fight with a best friend.  I love the Hourglass line.  I assumed I love the concealer as much as the rest of the Hourglass complexion collection.  I was wrong.  After reading about all the benefits of this concealer, I was excited to give it a try myself.  Not only is this concealer free of the usual suspects (parabens, sulfates, and synthetics); but it also contains Vitamin E to soften and protect skin.  Sounds great, right?  Not so fast...this concealer is nice and creamy, but doesn't provide exceptional coverage.  Not only is the cover not what I expected, the Hidden concealer did provide much in terms of staying-power either.  I had to reapply the concealer multiple times throughout the day and never felt confident in the coverage provided.  Sorry, Hourglass...I hope we can still be friends, but I gotta say this concealer is a let down.


Tip: Apply concealer after foundation.  Using a concealer brush (or your finger) pat concealer onto areas of concern, and blend away the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment