Wednesday, March 7, 2012



Product Review: Make Up Forever HD Foundation


If the MUFE HD Foundation and I were in a Facebook relationship, it would be listed as "It's Complicated."  I LOVE this foundation on clients.  I use it on bridal parties, sixteenth birthday parties, everything.  And it always looks flawless.  That being said, I do not love this foundation on me.  I can't figure out why, but it just doesn't wear as well on me.  My skin seems to absorb the makeup, leaving me with less coverage in certain areas.  This is still a go-to foundation for events and client, because it just looks so beautiful and lasts all day/night.  Another benefit is that MUFE has 26 shades of the HD foundation, including both pretty fair and pretty deep skin tones...finally!


Tip:  Apply with MUFE kabuki brush, and use with MUFE primer and setting powder. (Warning: Use setting powder sparingly as it can read white in photos if it's over applied.)

2 comments: