Friday, March 30, 2012



Product Reviewed: Urban Decay Baked Bronzer


Now that warmer weather is here, it's time for shorts, tank tops, sundresses, and.....pasty white winter skin?  I think not!  It's the time of year when bronzer is your best friend.   The Urban Decay bronzers are great because they come in three formulas (Baked-shimmer, Gilded-mucho shimmer, and Toasted-matte).  For an everyday look, I love the Toasted.  It looks very natural and wears all day.  I can apply it lightly or build it for a sun-kissed bronze goddess glow.  Each compact last forever!  I apply my Toasted generously, almost everyday, and have had it for months and months.  Can be used wet or dry, but I recommend dry for a more natural finish.


Tip:  Apply bronzer in the shape of a '3'--top of your forehead, under your cheek bones, and along your jaw--for a natural, slightly contoured look.


Another tip:  If you're going for a noticeably bronzed look, be sure to bronze your neck and  decollete for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment