Thursday, March 29, 2012




Product Reviewed: Dior Liquid Eyeliner


Liquid eyeliner can be intimidating.  Proper application requires technique, practice, and the right product.  Dior's liquid liner pen takes some of the trickiness out of liquid liner, and helps you achieve a polished, sophisticated eye look.  (See my liner looks post for some great looks for every style!)  The click-up pen applicator gives you unbelievable control and precision.  The formula has a va-va-voom glossy finish subtle enough for day, yet sexy enough for night.  This liner comes in black and brown.  I love using this liner on clients because it allows for maximum control and makes it super easy to create a soft or dramatic eye look.


Tip:  Love false lashes?  Apply this liner after applying false lashes to camouflage the strip and complete your look.


Another tip:  In order to allow for the most control, I click the pen a few times and let the liquid product come out the top of the pen.  I then rub the excess product onto the back of my hand and dip the brush in the liquid.  This way, I know the product is evenly distributed on the brush and I get an even application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment