Sunday, March 11, 2012



Product Reviewed: Lancome Doll Lashes


I'm not usually a fan of Lancome mascaras, but Doll Lashes is one of my new favorite mascaras.  The formula lengthens lashes and adds volume without clumping.  The conical brush grabs every lashes for defined, fanned-out lashes.  The thinner end of the brush gets those hard-to-reach lashes at the inner and outer corner of your lash line.  The formula is free of synthetic fragrances and dyes, as well as sulfates and parabens.  Reviews from clients I've worked with have been mixed--some feel as though they have to apply several coats before seeing results--but again, I've been very impressed by Doll Lashes.  I would absolutely purchase this mascara again!


Tip:  Apply lash primer before applying Doll Lashes for added drama.  Wiggle the mascara wand at the base of your lashes for increased volume. (These tips work for most mascaras!)

No comments:

Post a Comment