Friday, March 30, 2012


Product Reviewed: The Caudalie Skincare Line


I usually wouldn't review an entire skincare line in one post, but I feel that the issues I've had with Caudalie have been pervasive throughout the entire line.  There are several lines within the Caudalie brand (anti-aging, brightness, firming, purifying, etc.).  I've tried at least one product from each specific line, and have found the same problem with every product: the Caudalie products are EXTREMELY comedogenic! (aka clogging. yuck.)  I started using the Foaming Cleanser, which is designed for combination skin types.  Even the lighter foam formula clogged my pores tremendously.  As I started using the radiance moisturizers and serums, my skin started to get even worse.  To be fair, my skin is incredibly reactive.  However, I don't usually get blackheads all over, and I use anti-aging products regularly.  (In fact, I use anti-aging products obsessively.)  I had also purchased a milky cream cleanser (the Gentle Cleanser), but ended up returning it before even trying it.  Obviously, what works on one person's skin may not work on another's, and vice versa.  I've heard mixed reviews of Caudalie across the board; seems to be a love/hate brand.


Tip:  Caudalie's hand creams, body/spa products, and beauty elixir are absolutely worth checking out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment