Thursday, March 22, 2012

Product Reviewed: Kate Somerville's DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment


So at first I was a little creeped out by this product.  (C'mon, it looks like a baby alien!)  I was hesitant to try anything aerosol, and the price point was up there.  However, I put on my big girl pants and decided to try this crazy new innovation.  And was it worth it?  Drum roll, please...YES!  I was pleasantly surprised by how this product worked.  At first it smelled a little odd (aerosol sure ain't perfume), but the scent dissipates relatively quickly.  Kate packs a ton of innovative ingredient combinations into this skin care treatment, and it promises both instant a long-term improvement in skin elasticity, firmness, and texture.    After just one use, skin's moisture will increase by 130%.   I've been using the DermalQuench for only three days (am and pm) and my skin is absolutely softer and more even.  A great new product for the skin care junkie who's really looking to invest in the latest innovation.


Tip: Application is definitely unique.  Shake well before use.  Apply one stripe of product horizontally across forehead.  Apply 3 stripes across each cheek.  Rub in so that all of your face is covered equally.  Let absorb before applying other product.


Another tip:  Kate isn't too clear as to where in your skin care regimen the DermalQuench fits in.  Since it's so light and absorbs so nicely I've been using it before my serum.  It's been working great for me, but again, not sure what Kate had in mind.


*UPDATE*  I just finished up my deluxe trial size (which is a little less than half of the full size product), and it lasted me less than a week.  I can only guesstimate, but I'd say the full size would last less than four weeks.  At $95, that is pricey!  If you have the means, go ahead an indulge.  But for those of us on a beauty budget, this is not going to be a cost effective purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment