Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Product Reviewed: Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream


If you're looking for a small indulgence to treat yourself, look no further than Caudalie's Hand and Nail Cream. At $19, it has a higher price point than most hand creams, but it's a little luxury you'll definitely appreciate.  The rich texture of the creams smooths onto hands and cuticles, leaving them feeling soft and nourished.  Packed with antioxidant grapevine polyphenols and Vinolevure, this cream provides benefits anti-aging benefits unlike any other!  This is absolutely my go-to hand cream to keep my hands looking and feeling great.  (Sounds weird, but I have actually received compliments on how soft my hands are...people notice these things.)  I keep a full size tube in my desk, and a travel size in my purse.  Makes a great gift, too!


Tip:  Think your hands don't need anti-aging products?  Wrong!  You're hands are one of the most visible places where aging shows (think about how often you shake hands when you meet new people!).

No comments:

Post a Comment