Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Product Reviewed: Tarte multiplEYE Lash Enhancer


I'm always wary of lash growth serums.  They can have some pretty nasty side effects (irritation, rash, permanent pigment darkening...yikes!)  I trusted Tarte because I love the brand and it uses all natural ingredients in its lash enhancer.  multiplEYE promises no side effects, and states that 100% of users saw results within a 6 week clinical study.  I had zero sensitivity, and have definitely seen results.  (A coworker of mine did experience some sensitivity and stopped using multiplEYE so it's different for everyone.)   I've already bought a second one so I'll be ready when the first one runs out.  


Tip: multiplEYE will sting if you get it in your eye.  Instead of blinking on shutting your eye (which will make the stinging worse) just leave your eve open and the stinging should go away.  (Learn from my mistake, rubbing your eye will make things worse!)  Worst case, put in some eye drops.

3 comments:

  1. you should mental my eyelashes from this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyelashes could sell a million of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! its tough being so fabulous

    ReplyDelete